This is an agreement between you (referred to as ‘You’ or ‘Your’) and CSP Distribution Pty Ltd ABN 53 623 658 337 (referred to as ‘CSPD’, ‘EZYiD’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’), and it governs Your use of the EZYiD Asset Management Platform and associated applications (EZYiD AMP).
Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully. If You take steps to operate the EZYiD AMP on Your Institution’s Device (Device), You agree to be bound by them.
These terms and conditions continue to apply unless We notify You of any replacement or amended terms and conditions (please see the General Terms set out below), in which case those terms and conditions will apply to Your use of the EZYID AMP.
Your use of the EZYID AMP
We grant You a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable licence to use the EZYID AMP on Your Institution’s Device and Corporate Account for professional use. You must not use the EZYID AMP for any other purposes.
You must not do any of the following:
- install or use the EZYID AMP on any Device except a Device that is authorised for use by Your Institution;
- copy, modify, adapt, extract (including for example, by downloading), reproduce or distribute any part of, or any content accessible though, the EZYID AMP;
- reverse engineer any part of the EZYID AMP;
- use any material or content in the EZYID AMP or accessible through the EZYID AMP as a stand-alone file;
- use any of the trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, design layouts and other distinctive brand features in the EZYID AMP;
- remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in the EZYID AMP;
- attempt to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components that protect the EZYID AMP and You must not assist, authorise or allow others to do so; or
- use the EZYID AMP to infringe any law, regulation, order or legislative instrument or to commit fraud or other offences.
Collection and use of asset data and non-personal information
We may collect, use and disclose non-personal information, which will include data, and technical and related information, Your use of the EZYID AMP, and the EZYID AMP itself, to facilitate ongoing development, quality assurance and updating of the EZYID AMP.
The EZYiD AMP allows You to manage accurate records of Your assets including the performance of critical tasks and actions to maintain the integrity of Your assets.
The EZYiD AMP has been created to include the storage of key data on our distributed blockchain ledger. We have procured a licence from Industrial Blockchain to store and secure asset records on the blockchain.
We may collect, use and disclose non-personal information about how You navigate around the EZYiD AMP, asset storage patterns and the performance of the systems to facilitate Our evaluation and development of the EZYiD AMP and the use of blockchain technology in the supply chain industry generally. We may also disclose information that we collect to supplier participants including manufacturers of assets and products and associated stakeholders of EZYID AMP.
You agree that this information can be collected, used and disclosed by Us so long as it is not personal information.
Privacy and personal information
The term “personal information” has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
You are required to provide personal information consisting of Your email address and Employer as personal information in order to access and use the EZYID AMP.
The EZYiD AMP will store, collect or transmit any personal information to secure databases stored on third party cloud services administered by CSPD or its contractors.
We will also collect location information about Your Device to improve the EZYiD AMP services.
Links to content through the EZYID AMP
You acknowledge that the EZYID AMP contains links to content accessible through the EZYID AMP. That content is provided by Us under permission from the owner.
Updating the EZYID AMP
We may, at Our sole discretion, change, add or remove any of the functionality or design of the EZYID AMP at any time without notice to You. If We do update the EZYID AMP, these terms and conditions will govern any such update to the EZYID AMP.
We have used Our best endeavours to ensure Manufacturers of Products can update and maintain any product related information including user guides, product specifications, engineering standards, inspections procedures and declaration of conformity accessible through the EZYID AMP and such information is correct and current at the time We made the EZYID AMP available for use.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We make no warranty, express or implied, that the content accessible through the EZYID AMP is correct or current;
- the EZYID AMP and all content accessible through the EZYID AMP is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and We make no warranties that the EZYID AMP is error free, fit for any purpose, that any defects with the EZYID AMP will be rectified, or that the EZYID AMP will not have unintended effects on the operation of Your Device;
- We (and Our employees, contractors and agents) exclude any liability We may have to You or anyone else that uses the EZYID AMP on Your Device for any loss, including any damage, cost or expense, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from or in connection with the use of the EZYID AMP.
The EZYID AMP, including the content accessible through the EZYID AMP, is subject to copyright.
CSP Distribution Pty Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the EZYID AMP.
We own all the intellectual property rights in all functions accessible through the EZYID AMP.
Your use of the EZYID AMP does not in any way transfer or assign ownership of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) to You.
We may terminate this agreement and revoke Your licence to install and use the EZYID AMP at any time. If We notify You that We have terminated this agreement, You must stop using the EZYID AMP and promptly remove it from Your Device.
We may amend or replace these terms and conditions from time to time by notice to You. If You do not agree to those amendments, You must stop using the EZYID AMP and remove it from Your Device.
You must not assign, sub-licence or novate any part of this agreement.
This agreement is the entire agreement between You and Us in connection with the EZYID AMP.
If any part of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable, We may remove it and the remaining parts will continue in force.
The law of Western Australia, Australia governs this agreement.
Last modified on 21st of October 2019.