This Policy describes how CSP Distribution Pty Ltd (ACN: 623 658 337) trading as EZYiD (EZYiD) will use the personal information collected where you visit this website. EZYiD may supplement this Policy with additional privacy terms or with additional privacy notices in connection with certain features of that Service.
This Policy does not apply to websites, that are not linked to this Policy or to those operated by third parties. EZYiD encourages you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites, applications and mobile platforms.
Information provided by you
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that EZYID expressly asks you to enter and submit to the Service:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, company and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Comments and feedback;
- Interests and communication preferences.
Information Collected Automatically
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service, including:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (UDID) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
- Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
EZYID may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where EZYID is restricted by applicable law. If EZYID combines any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by EZYID as personal information.
EZYID may also use aggregated information for any reasonable and necessary purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
- “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
- Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
EZYID and its service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including facilitating the login process, administering, customising and improving the Service, personalising the browsing experience, advertising, promotions, surveys, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, as well as tracking and analysing user preferences and trends.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device’s settings to manage the available privacy options.
EZYID’s HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether EZYID’s emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. EZYID may use this information for purposes including determining which of EZYID’s emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open EZYID’s emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform EZYID’s advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.
Use of Your Personal Information
EZYID uses the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
- to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- to provide and improve service and support;
- to respond to requests, inquiries, complaints or applications;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
- to personalise the Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- to contact you regarding EZYID’s services or other products and services from third parties;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and feedback;
- to conduct website administration, such as for the technical support of EZYID’s websites and computer systems;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of EZYID’s promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- to comply with EZYID’s legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce EZYID’s agreements.
EZYID may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that EZYID obtains from other sources or that is already in EZYID’s records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
EZYID shares your personal information in the following ways:
- Agents, Representatives, Sponsors, Societies and Business Partners. Your personal information may be accessible to EZYID’s agents, representatives, sponsors and entities for which EZYID is acting as an agent, licensee, joint venturer or publisher.
- Service Providers. Your personal information may be accessible to EZYID’s service providers and suppliers, which assist us with producing and delivering EZYID’s products and services, operating EZYID’s business, and marketing, promotion and communications.
- Other Third Parties: EZYID may share personal Information with other third parties if EZYID expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the Information to us.
- Compliance with Law and Similar Obligations. EZYID may share personal information in order to: (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of EZYID; or (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of EZYID’s employees and third parties on or using EZYID’s property.
- Change in Corporate Circumstances. If EZYID, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers.
The Service also may provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
EZYID does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and EZYID does not target its websites to children under 13.
Your Choices and Selecting your Privacy Preferences
You can manage available communications preferences when you register with the relevant Service, by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive. EZYID reserves the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to personal information about you that you have provided to EZYID through the websites or mobile platforms governed by this Policy. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
The Service may allow registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
To protect your privacy and security, EZYID will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
EZYID uses a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
Changes to Policy
If EZYID modifies this Policy, EZYID will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date.
If you have comments, requests or questions or complaints about this Policy or EZYID’s processing of your information, please contact:
CSP Distribution Pty Ltd
12/386 Scarborough Beach Rd
Osborne Park WA 6017
+61 8 6146 0170
If you are not satisfied with EZYID’s response to your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Australian Information Commissioner:
Director of Complaints, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001. Telephone: 1300 363 992 Facsimile +61 2 9284 9666
The effective date of this policy is 17 July 2020.