This is an agreement between you (referred to as ‘You’ or ‘Your’) and EZYiD Pty Ltd ABN 18 647 101 951 (referred to as ‘EZYiD’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’), and it governs Your use of the EZYiD Asset Management Platform, EZYiD Remote Worker and EZYVRFY and associated applications (EZYiD AMP).
Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully. If You take steps to operate the EZYiD AMP on Your Company’s Device (Device), You agree to be bound by them.
These terms and conditions continue to apply unless We notify You of any replacement or amended terms and conditions (please see the General Terms set out below), in which case those terms and conditions will apply to Your use of the EZYID AMP.
Acceptable use of the EZYIDAMP
We grant You a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable licence to use the EZYID AMP on Your Company’s Device and Corporate Account for professional use. You must not use the EZYID AMP for any other purposes.
You must not do any of the following:
- install or use the EZYID AMP on any Device except a Device that is authorised for use by Your Company;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- copy, modify, adapt, extract (including for example, by downloading), reproduce or distribute any part of, or any content accessible though, the EZYID AMP;
- reverse engineer any part of the EZYID AMP;
- use any material or content in the EZYID AMP or accessible through the EZYID AMP as a stand-alone file;
- remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in the EZYID AMP;
- attempt to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components that protect the EZYID AMP and You must not assist, authorise or allow others to do so;
- use the EZYID AMP to infringe any law, regulation, order or legislative instrument or to commit fraud or other offences.
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature; or
- to interfere with the use of the EZYiD AMP, or the equipment used to provide the EZYiD AMP, by customers, authorised resellers, or other authorised users;
Collection and use of asset data and non-personal information
We may collect, use and disclose non-personal information, which will include data, and technical and related information, Your use of the EZYID AMP, and the EZYID AMP itself, to facilitate ongoing development, quality assurance and updating of the EZYID AMP.
The EZYiD AMP allows You to manage accurate records of Your assets including the performance of critical tasks and actions to maintain the integrity of Your assets.
The EZYiD AMP has been created to include the storage of key data on our distributed blockchain ledger. We have procured a licence from Industrial Blockchain to store and secure asset records on the blockchain.
We may collect, use and disclose non-personal information about how You navigate around the EZYiD AMP, asset storage patterns and the performance of the systems to facilitate Our evaluation and development of the EZYiD AMP and the use of blockchain technology in the supply chain industry generally. We may also disclose information that we collect to supplier participants including manufacturers of assets and products and associated stakeholders of EZYID AMP.
You agree that this information can be collected, used and disclosed by Us so long as it is not personal information.
Protecting Your Data
We take the security of Your data extremely seriously. We take a number of steps to protect your data from inappropriate access or use by unauthorized persons (either external or internal). Your data is only stored in our production environment, and access to that data by EZYiD authorised personnel is limited only to the authorised personnel who require access to perform their standard duties.
Your data is only used for purposes that are compatible with providing the contracted services, such as troubleshooting technical support requests. In the event, that We need to access the full body of Your data, then We will always require consent from You before accessing this data. We do not store or cache Your financial data used in conjunction with billing through the ezyid.io platform, and our development and support team do not have direct access to billing data.
We store your data in a multitenant database where all customer data is stored in a single database identified by the tenant identifier. When you terminate your subscription with Us, We will delete your subscription or tenant identifier and endeavour to delete any referential data to your tenancy. Given the storage of referential data on multiple devices, we are unable to guarantee the deletion of such referential data on all cloud or mobile devices.
If You wish to save your asset data periodically or at the termination of Your subscription with Us, You can download your asset data to a comma delimited CSV file format via our Export Excel function.
Physical Access to Your Data
All of your data is hosted on infrastructure provided by Google Cloud Platform, which maintains physical security of their sites using industry best practice controls as outlined the HTTP reference below:
Encryption of Data
We have mechanisms in place to ensure that Your data is protected both at rest and when in transit. All of your data at rest on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is encrypted by default and subject to the security policies and procedures of GCP outlined above.
Backups of Data
All of your data is backed up at regular intervals and stored on online storage solutions provided by Google Cloud Platform. Access to data backups is restricted to only specific authorised personnel of EZYiD, where that access is required as part of their job role.
Deletion and Disposal of Data
Your data is principally stored in, and subject to the deletion and disposal procedures of Google Cloud Platform.
Vulnerability Identification & Patch Management
We work hard to minimize the number of vulnerabilities that arise in our products, and we recognize that it is important to take proactive steps to make sure we can address any vulnerabilities as quickly as possible. To that end, EZYiD actively monitors and tests for vulnerabilities in our applications.
Where a vulnerability is identified (internally or externally), the issue is tracked and prioritized according to the potential severity of impact to a you. Resolution times will depend on the severity and can include round-the-clock work by our developers until the issue is remediated.
Patches for identified vulnerabilities are developed and released into the production environment through a continuous integration process (CI/CD) and applied as soon as possible.
When you use the EZYiD AMP, any data, templates, information, content, code, video, images or other materials of any type (Information) you enter remains confidential to you unless you choose to share any Information with EZYiD and/or other users.
When you choose to publicly share content (namely checklists), including Information that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through the EZYiD AMP, or with us:
- you warrant that the Information has not been misappropriated from or breach the intellectual property rights of any other person and that you have the rights to use and provide the Information and to grant the licences contained in this Section;
- you grant to EZYiD and/or other users of the EZYiD AMP a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, licence to use, publish, exercise the copyright and other intellectual property rights you have in the Information. You agree that this licence includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the EZYiD AMP and to make Information submitted to or through the EZYiD AMP available to other companies, organizations or individuals who use the EZYiD AMP, with no compensation paid to you;
- you agree to allow us to store or re-format the Information and display the Information on the EZYiD AMP and in other Information in any way as we choose. We will only use personal information in accordance with our Privacy clause below;
- you are responsible for ensuring that the Information and their use, meaning, effect and placement is not:
- unlawful, obscene, harmful, of bad taste, inappropriate and otherwise comply with the Acceptable Use clause below;
- false, misleading or inaccurate, or otherwise in contravention of the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010;
- in breach of any applicable law;
- confidential or infringes upon any third-party’s intellectual property rights;
- defamatory or offensive;
- in breach of these Terms; or
- infected with viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the EZYiD AMP; and
- EZYiD has the unfettered right to remove, delete or modify any Information that it considers to be inappropriate, at its absolute discretion, without consultation with you.
Privacy and personal information
The term “personal information” has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
You are required to provide personal information consisting of Your email address and Employer as personal information in order to access and use the EZYID AMP.
The EZYiD AMP will store, collect or transmit any personal information to secure databases stored on third party cloud services administered by CSPD or its contractors.
We will also collect location information about Your Device to improve the EZYiD AMP services.
Links to content through the EZYIDAMP
You acknowledge that the EZYID AMP contains links to content accessible through the EZYID AMP. The content is provided by Us under permission from the owner.
When downloading Information, you are doing so at your own risk and understand that you are downloading content that has been developed by a third party, has not been validated in any way and is not specific to your requirements and should not be relied upon in any way. It is your responsibility to modify any Information to suit your own specific requirements. Professional advice from a qualified person should be obtained in order to make the Information specific for your intended use.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
If you are registered and/or are paying for the EZYAssist service, the EZYiD AMP will be operational and available to you at least 99.9% of business days in any calendar month (SLA).
If we do not meet the SLA, and if you meet your obligations under this SLA, you will be eligible to receive the service credits described below. This SLA states your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by us to meet the SLA.
|Monthly uptime Percentage||Days of Service added to theend of your term|
|<99.9% –> 99.0%||3|
|<99.0 – > 95%||7|
If you are registered and/or paying for the EZYAssist Premium service, you will have privileged access to the EZYiD Support Helpdesk service.
The EZYAssist Premium service gives you access to extended hours priority telephone support, response times and resolutions time for Critical and Priority incidents with the EZYiD AMP.
|Incident Category||Severity||Response time||Resolution time|
|Critical||Highly critical. EZYiD AMP not available for use.||Within 2 hours||Within 8 hours|
|High||One or more elements of EZYiD AMP has stopped or extremely slow to respond.||Within 2 hours||Within 24 hours|
|Medium||EZYiD AMP may have or extremely slow, but a workaround is available.||Within 2 hours||Within 120 hours|
|Normal||Minor issue that does not stop you from using EZYiD AMP||Within 2 hours||Schedule for next release|
In order to receive any of the Service Credits described above, you must notify us within thirty days from the time you become eligible to receive a Service Credit. Failure to comply with this requirement will forfeit your right to receive a Service Credit.
The SLA does not apply to any Scheduled Maintenance (upgrades, maintenance fixes) which may be conducted after hours (after hours means after 5PM Western Standard Time) during busines days and You have been given reasonable notice of such downtime expressly exclude this SLA or any performance issues: (i) caused by “force majeure” factors; or (ii) that resulted from your equipment or third party equipment including our cloud services providers, or both (not within the primary control of EZYiD; or (iii) caused by network connections; or (iv) caused by factors outside our reasonable control.
Updating the EZYIDAMP
We may, at Our sole discretion, change, add or remove any of the functionality or design of the EZYID AMP at any time without notice to You. If We do update the EZYID AMP, these terms and conditions will govern any such update to the EZYID AMP.
We have used Our reasonable endeavours to ensure Manufacturers of Products can update and maintain any product related information including user guides, product specifications, engineering standards, inspections procedures and declaration of conformity accessible through the EZYID AMP and such information is correct and current at the time We made the EZYID AMP available for use.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We make no warranty, express or implied, that the content accessible through the EZYID AMP is correct or current;
- the EZYID AMP and all content accessible through the EZYID AMP is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and We make no warranties that the EZYID AMP is error free, fit for any purpose, that any defects with the EZYID AMP will be rectified, or that the EZYID AMP will not have unintended effects on the operation of Your Device;
- We (and Our employees, contractors and agents) exclude any liability We may have to You or anyone else that uses the EZYID AMP on Your Device for any loss, including any damage, cost or expense, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from or in connection with the use of the EZYID AMP.
The EZYID AMP, including the content accessible through the EZYID AMP, is subject to copyright.
CSP Distribution Pty Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the EZYID AMP.
We own all the intellectual property rights in all functions accessible through the EZYID AMP.
Your use of the EZYID AMP does not in any way transfer or assign ownership of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) to You.
We may terminate this agreement and revoke Your licence to install and use the EZYID AMP at any time. If We notify You that We have terminated this agreement, You must stop using the EZYID AMP and promptly remove it from Your Device.
We may amend or replace these terms and conditions from time to time by notice to You. If You do not agree to those amendments, You must stop using the EZYID AMP and remove it from Your Device.
You must not assign, sub-licence or novate any part of this agreement.
This agreement is the entire agreement between You and Us in connection with the EZYID AMP.
If any part of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable, We may remove it and the remaining parts will continue in force.
The law of Western Australia, Australia governs this agreement.
Last modified on 10th February 2022.